Monday, February 16, 2009

Some And Any

1) Comple with "Some OR Any"

1) Vicky has ________candies.
2) Kat doesn't have________ money.
3) Marina will give us_________ information.
4) There is ________milk in the fridge.
5) There isn't __________beer.
6) There aren't ___________boys in my family.
7) Jose won't give me_________ help.
8) Hannah shouldn't smoke ________cigarettes.
9) Sue must do__________ homework tonight.
10) My brother can't _______speak Chinese.
11) My sister can speak _______Spanish.
12) I can't speak________ Chinese or Spanish.
13) I must study_________ second languages.
14) Luis isn't _______smarter than Jane.
15) Anahita should eat_________ fresh fruit

Complete with the correct word (some or any).

Sue went to the cinema with some /any of her friends!

Jane doesn't have some /any friends.

Have you got some/any brothers or sisters?

Here is some/any food for the cat.


I think you should put some/any flowers on the table.

Could you check if there are some/any calls on the answering machine?

I don't want some /any presents for my birthday.

Did they have some /any news for you?

I'm hungry - I'll have some /any sandwiches.

There aren't some /any apples left.

No comments:

Post a Comment